It’s easy! The digital file will be available in your account under purchases after payment is complete.
It’s the basics! You can use it for your business, but just follow these simple rules;
● Mod Mockups Studio files MAY be used to make items for personal use
● Mod Mockups Studio files MAY be used to make items for small business resale
● Mod Mockups Studio files MAY NOT be shared, resold or redistributed
● Mod Mockups Studio files MAY NOT be edited or altered beyond your design placement. Exceptions: apparel brand tag and cropping file to suit business listing needs.
So glad you asked?!
Yes! Sign up for our newsletter, get 4 FREE mockups! Be the first to know about sales, discounts, new releases, and get freebies!
Just click here.
I would say so! But, due to the nature of photography, color in digital file may differ from physical color due to lighting, editing, etc. Though the true color is best represented in each image. Lightroom, Illustrator and/or Photoshop was used in processing all photos and colors may differ between each users monitor and screen.
Due to the digital nature, no refunds will be given. If you have a problem using the image please contact me and I will be happy to help in any way I can.
Yes, there are lots of colors and different brands in the shop. Use the Search box located smack center of the site to search for the exact product you're looking for.
Simply put in the brand or color that you’re looking for and it’ll populate right before your eyes.
For example: Looking for Heather Mauve? Type in Heather Mauve into the Search box and all the flatlays that are Heather Mauve color will appear.
There are many of you who have chosen to use Design Space as your software of choice. Using it to upload the mockup file(s) and placing your designs to then utilize it for marketing.
The files available in the shop are high quality, large files. They are 4500x3000 pixels at 300dpi resolution. Design Space does not upload large files very well. You will have to utilize a software or program to scale your files smaller so that Design Space will not have issues with it.
This link will provide 5 different ways you can utilize to resize the JPEG file: https://www.wikihow.com/Resize-a-JPEG
I would recommend keeping the same proportions, I suggest resizing images to 3000x2000 pixels to maintain the quality of the image.
In my opinion, Canva is very user friendly. They have free accounts or if you love it and want more features out of it you can upgrade to their pro account.
Here are the steps to create a finished marketing product:
1. You upload the mockup file(s)
2. Upload your design files or utilize Canva to create your designs
3. Create a new design at 4500x3000px
4. Place the mockup file into new project
5. Place PNG file on top of mockup
6. Click the download button, top right of screen
7. Download as JPEG or PNG and utilize to market your shirt or SVG designs
Besides using it for placement of designs, you can utilize Canva to actually make your designs as well!